January 13th, 2013
My Dear Inner Faith Family:
What a joy and privilege it is for me to know that God has entrusted such a jewel unto me. I cease not to thank Him daily for the faith and the following of His beloved people. As we reposition ourselves for this new season of challenge and outpour, my desire (as is God's), is for you to pursue and apprehend all that God has released concerning you. That is why I have enclosed these final steps of today's lesson entitled "Money and Me" in hopes that you may learn and apply them in the area of your finances.
Once again, I am eternally convinced that He who has began a good work in us, is able to perform it until the day of redemption.
10 PRACTICAL PRINCIPLES REGARDING MONEY AND IT’S MANAGEMENT
1. Biblical money management recognizes that money is not just spending power but it represents life.
2. Biblical money management is not about getting more money from God to spend but it’s about managing the money we already have.
3. Biblical money management is putting God first, necessities second and pleasures last.
4. Biblical money management necessitates that we identify and separate our needs from our wants.
5. Biblical money management is living within our means; just because we have enough money to buy it, does not mean that we should.
6. Biblical money management teaches us that we cannot prosper in the future by foolishly spending money today, ignoring yesterday’s lessons.
7. Biblical money management teaches us to find our happiness, satisfaction and contentment in God, not in the things we (can’t) buy.
8. Biblical money management teaches that giving (to God/others) is an essential ingredient to receiving from God.
9. Biblical money management teaches us that small victories in money matters can lead to a prosperous life.
10. Biblical money management leads to financial and spiritual victory.
BONUS: Biblical money management not only makes us money magnets but also, it makes us blessing distributors.
1/13/2013 12:10:01 pm
Thank you Pastor! We are a blessed people to have a shepherd who leads by example. Thank you for positioning yourself to receive directly from God.
1/14/2013 12:29:01 am
It is a joy and a priviledge to be able to see that we are apart of something very extraordinary. I thank God for the leadership and the teachings that have come from Pastor & Co-Pastor Toney. Even though it has not been easy. I look forward to learning and growing in Christ.
1/15/2013 04:06:18 am
Good Word! Good Word!
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Senior Pastor of Inner-Faith Fellowship Ministries